Saturday, February 8, 2014

I Am Taking A Break In........

Hi everyone.....don't you just feel like getting away today??? Well, I am taking a break and today I am going to Hawaii!!!! Gosh this is fun...may just take off a few more days like this.
Ahhhhh....here I am in Greece!! Would be nice to just take off and find these quiet places to gather ones thoughts and renew the spirit. Life can be a bit stressful at times.
And last but not least.....Tahiti, oh my this is the life. Take me away Calgon!!!
Well there you have it a quick tour of some wonderful places. I might just do this again next week. Have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

7 comments:

lori vliegen said...

there's nothing better than a quick trip around the world….especially to places like these! thanks for sharing the sunshine! xox

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

You are very welcome Lori, minute vacations are always good and cost very little :)

sweetvintageofmine said...

I would love to be in Hawaii or Tahiti now!! But since I'm not, your pictures give me wonderful inspiration! Blessings~~~Roxie

sweetvintageofmine said...

Forgot to say...love the change to leaving the comments!! Thanks, Louise...you're a doll! Roxie

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Roxie,
Oh I know...think I will do some more traveling via Pinterest (:)
I am glad you saw the changes, I didn't know for sure it it worked or not....thanks.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Please take me with you!!! I am so sick of this winter here- xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh do come with Diana, think I will be headed to some other warmer climates this week!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails