Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Goodness, I've Learned A Lot!!!!

Hi everyone....hope you are having a good evening. Made a pizza tonight for dinner, it had homemade vegie marinara sauce, pepperoni, cheese and spinach...pretty healthy I think and very yummy too. Hope the calorie content was not too, too high.

Well, as you can see I finally figured out how to download my pictures from the camera into the computer AND post them on Etsy and on this Blog. Whew, now the true test will be if I can do it again and again and not mess up. So here are four cards I made, hope you like them.
                                     
"Lord I'm Coming Home" in greys enhance this lovely lady with stars and lace. She is one of four vintage cards.  The card is blank on the inside as are the other three cards. This card is not yet in my Etsy store, but will be within this week. Now that I'm learning how maneuver around this new computer.
"Down From His Glory" A gold and yellow vintage lady with stars and lace embellishing this card. for some reason, I forgot to stamp a flower or something old on this card......but that is okay, still looks pretty.
"What A Friend We Have In Jesus" with the vintage lady in red with flowers, lace and a stamped chandelier on the music sheet. I listed this card on Etsy and it has been a fan-favorite with a lot of artists from other Etsy stores favoring it. These cards will be selling for $3.50 each + 1.50 for postage.
"Sin Can Never Enter There" and a vintage lady, lace and tulip stamped on the music sheet. Different about this technique was that I inked the tulip then sprayed with water and stamped, so it looks like a water colored flower. This card is on Etsy also and can be picked up for $3.50 + $1.50 postage.

So there you have it, four new cards, two cards already on Etsy and the other two due in a couple of days. I am thinking of adding some old cook books and a few vintage things I have laying around the house. We'll see as time goes on. I did have a sale a couple of days ago, so I need to start working on that....500 punched hearts with 250 punched and 250 more to go.

You all have a great day and keep looking up. Talk to you later with an update to "Learning something new on the computer everyday" Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

You do a wonderful job on your cards, Louise. I hope they sell good for you on Etsy. Great job- xo Diana

Patricia said...

Sounds like you are having fun exploring your new computer. Have a great weekend.

Susie said...

Louise, Your cards are so pretty. They should sell with ease. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, xoxo,Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails