Sunday, April 20, 2014

MONDAY!!!!!!!

Hi everyone.....bawhahahahahahah....What a funny face on the little pooch. Found him on Pinterest and could not resist!

Hope you had a great weekend and celebrated Resurrection Sunday with family and friends. We went out to eat....have not done that in a long time, it was fun. Cause I didn't have to do dishes afterwards. A small buffet with chicken, potatoes, dressing, eggs, ham, sausage, bacon, toast, salads and desserts....oh yum, I was full. We didn't do much today except just relax. I still have the paper to look over.

We watched Jimmy Swaggart on the computer today....usually we can get  him on the TV but the connection was not working. Someone from AT&T is coming out tomorrow to fix the problem, I hope. I had to call and talk to someone in Manila, Philippine's....oh geez I really dislike having to jump through these hoops to get something done right...this whole thing is unacceptable, to say the least!!!

Well, time to close, I am getting tired and it's almost 2:00 am, time to hit the pillows....so I am not grumpy when the AT&T guy is here.

Cheers to you all ~ Louise

5 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you had a good Easter. Fun to go out to eat sometimes, isn't it? We had the best weather. just perfect. Love that dog photo . xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

I hope AT&T got you all set today. I am glad you had a nice Easter-so did we. It was warm today but we got hit pretty hard by rain this afternoon. Crazy weather- xo Diana

Attic Clutter said...

cute doggy Louise(:)
have a fun day ok (:)
yes the baking soda helps clean up the face..and hair I put a little in the rinse water..clears out any buildup..
Glad your Easter was a nice one..
mine too..
hugs.Patty

Biz said...

My Mom's AT&T has gone out about 10 times in the last two years since she's been in her new house - she didn't have service that many times in the previous 25 years in her old house!

Glad you had a nice Easter - not doing dishes? Bonus!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Oh Biz...10 times in 2 years??? Three times was enough for me. Each time they come out to fix the problem...it's $99...I said NO that was unacceptable...I can't pay that much....they lowered the price....we'll see what happens. I still have to call and get my bill lowered..it went up $50

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails