Thursday, April 10, 2014

Some Vintage Items 4 My Etsy Store

Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying the wonderful 50-60 degree weather. I think the weather is agreeing with everyone, there seems to be a smile on most of the faces I see during the day...so that is a good sign that Spring is finally here.

I've been a bit busy here. Just got finished with an order of 500 punched out hearts. As soon as the order is picked up on Etsy, off goes the package to the Post Office tomorrow. It sounds like she is a wedding planner or something to that effect....we'll see. I think I was her first Etsy purchase ever....so hopefully she was happy with the service and will return for some more hearts.

I finally finished the application to hopefully get our roof fixed by "Rebuilding Together" They get funds from people and company's to help senior citizens stay in their homes, getting big projects done, like roofs, plumbing, weatherization, heating or whatever needs to be fixed. Someone is coming Tuesday to take a look at the roof and ceiling......gosh, I hope this time it can get fixed. Last time I tried getting help from this group, there were no funds. Another one of those "we'll see" situations.
Isn't this the most sweetest elephant, he's a planter, I found one on Etsy almost like him.....for $22 + postage. I don't know, I think I could get into collecting Elephants. I found an elephant creamer in blue...was going to sell him on Etsy....but I fell in love, he makes me smile every time I look at him......I will take a picture of him in a couple of days and post him so you can smile too.
Here's another view of this sweet elephant. JP brought in some inpatients in the fall....so that is what you are looking at...I am going to root them for planting outside when it gets warmer out.
I picked up this cup and saucer at the thrift store along with the elephants and a couple other cups and saucers. I will be putting this cup and saucer in my Etsy store in the next few days. It's Duchess Bone China made in England in the 70's. Searching other Etsy stores and seeing what prices are going for, for this particular tea cup and saucer, I might sell for $10 - $15....I'll probably check Ebay also. So I've got some more time to do more homework.
It's a very pretty little cup and saucer.....time to take some time to smell the roses with some "Earl Grey" tea and a crumpet with jelly. I think the English have a very wonderful tradition....a cup of tea at 4:00pm....yes, I should do that too.

Time to close here for awhile....talk to you later and keep looking up. The weekend is almost here. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Louise~ That is a LOT of hearts! I hope she likes them and comes back for more, too.
I LOVE that elephant planter. I have a soft spot in my heart for elephants anyway and I love the cup and saucer.

My grandfather always had a cup of tea late in the afternoon. xo Diana

Attic Clutter said...

very sweet cup and saucer (:)
I don't blame you I like the elephant too
hugs.patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails