Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Happy and Not Happy

Hi everyone....how is your day going? I suppose you are wondering why I am "happy and not happy" all in the same sentence??? Well, I am happy that I am blogging in Wordpress and can at least download my pictures with more ease. But I am "not happy" cause I had to make the switch. I was comfortable with this blog site, but....I will continue to blog here, you just won't see pictures downloaded anymore.


Pictures make a post I think, cause people like to see pictures and, I like to take pictures!!! So Wordpress it is, until I can finally download pictures onto BlogSpot.com. So, I shall have two blogs to play with...I am still on much of a learning curve in Wordpress...so much to learn and look at. But I will eventually learn the ropes. Wordpress has a few extra things that BlogSpot doesn't have and visa versa.


Well, today was kind of a quiet day...did some shopping and picked up meds for JP and I. Bought some more dirt and a few lights for my pond area. I am going to try my hand at propagating my Hibiscus plant. Watched a few Youtube videos, so I think I might be able to handle it. I will let you know how things go.


Well time to close here for now and OH here is the link to my other blog WITH pictures. cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com  This link will take you directly to my newest blog post. So you all have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

oh wonder why you had to go to wordpress..
hope I don't have to..
Yes me too Louise..summer
is moving along ...now about 1/2 over..sad..
but what can ya do (:) LOL
hugs,Patty

Farm Girl said...

I will go check out your new blog. I have thought about moving to Word Press, but it does seem like a huge undertaking.
Good luck with moving your plant.
I hope you have a lovely day.

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Louise(:)
oh blogs & picture problems
..don't work..pics are the best part
my nose LOL
doc took out the stitches this morn said
when healed it will look good yea..
hugs.patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails