Sunday, June 22, 2014

Moved to Wordpress Temporarily Until.......

Hi there everyone. Well as  you can see by the title I have moved temporarily to Wordpress. cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com  this link will take you to my new blog. I have not left BlogSpot.com completely, probably will use this one to direct you to the new one where I can actually download my pictures. Or until the problem is resolved.


I have not figured out the problem as yet, but I do not want Google Chrome downloaded into my computer...only because it carries along with it other stuff that I do not want on this computer. I learned my lesson a couple weeks ago when it cost me $200 to get this new computer cleaned and the viruses killed off!!! Apparently I got hacked....I am very leery now to say the least.


Can't believe how complicated things are getting...in order to do one thing, 2 other things have to be done before the first problem can be taken care of....honestly....what happened to simplicity????


Nothing special happened today...church, shopping. Lunch was ham sandwiches, beans and potatoes and fruit. And, pizza for tonight. Kylie and I took our nightly walk....she loves her walks, when she sees me putting on my shoes, she starts barking at me to move faster. Open the door and she makes a bee-line for the sidewalk....geez....slow down Kylie, I think she is taking ME for a walk!!!!


Not much planned for this next week....maybe I need to get my porch floor stained THIS WEEK for sure. The weather is supposed to be in the 70's so that is good painting weather. AND I have lots of weeds to take down in the front yard.....so I do have enough to keep me occupied.


See....isn't this a boring blog with no pictures???? Please see my picture blog at cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails