Saturday, June 14, 2014

OK....Needing Some Get Away Time!!!!!

Hi there everyone. It seems I have been "missing in action" for awhile. Not sure what the problem is, maybe I have been taking a "Blog Break" of sorts. Guess one needs a break now and then. Don't we?

Today I visited Pinterest and found a few places I would like to go visit (if only in my dreams). When in need, I like to be by the water, where there is much relaxation there...love the sound of water falls, fountains and ponds, and boating down a river or lake. Most likely I would love to live near a beach and hear the crashing sound of the waves....yeah, that would be right up my alley.  (except when the storms come.)

So today I will take you on a little mini vacation to some lovely beaches. Not sure where they are, but you will get the hang of it. Where ever there is water.....there is beauty to behold!!!
There it is a little island all to my own. Put me up a shack, with plenty to eat and I could be happy for "a little while." Just get me out of there when a storm is starting to brew, cause I might blow away!!!!
I think this beach is in Greece....pretty beach, that brown thingy down there almost looks like an old ship wreck, doesn't it?
NOW THIS....I could do all day and all night....that looks soooooo relaxing. I wonder what hotel that is in????
YES....beautiful sunsets and beautiful sunrises.....that is what would be beautiful about this trip!!!
NICE.....looks like another relaxing day along the beach. Yes, I could do this all day long. At the end of the day a Bonfire would be the ticket to the end of this day!!!
Ummmm, YES!!! and a swing on the beach....how relaxing is that!!!

Oh Yes...I think I need a vacation....hopefully this summer we can take a few days and drive to Algoma. Not sure why I like that place...maybe cause it is on a lake side, not sure if it is Green Bay or Lake Michigan....but, it's on water. They have an antique store and a cute restaurant and lots of boats to watch and a rocky beach....but hey, it's a beach!!!!

Well time to go, need to go plant the rest of my tomatoes, zinnias, rose moss and petunias....that will be it for planting this year. Not unless I pick up a few flowers for almost nothing and nurse them back to health because they dried out.

JP just called, he is stuck and can't find his way home....parade going by and all the streets are blocked. So he will take a nape in the car till the parade passes. I am sure there is a way, but he doesn't know how.

Have a great day and keep looking up........ha, I need to take my own advise!!! Cheers ~ Louise

6 comments:

Biz319 said...

All those places look amazing Louise! I always think of the water when I think vacation too.

We used to vacation on the Outer Banks of North Carolina - love it!

Enjoy this gorgeous weather!

20 North Ora said...

Oh Louise - I want the beach with the colorful chairs! That looks so relaxing and refreshing! I am your newest follower.

Thanks for the mini vacation.

Judy

Farm Girl said...

Well I think all of them sound like a nice place to visit. Are you very close to Lake Michigan? That looked like a giant ocean to me when we visited there.
WE are two hours from the ocean here. I just don't go there enough. Have a lovely Sunday.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I love the Algoma beach, Louise. It is right on Lake Michigan...and we used to live right on the lake over there. I loved the small town atmosphere. Make sure you eat lunch at Tlazos while you are there. Get the chicken cashew wrap! I could move back there in a heartbeat! xo Diana

angela said...

Hi Louise, I think this is the 2nd time I read something about your dreams for a vacation. I bet Algoma is beautiful :) I used to live 30 min from Va Beach and not far from the outerbanks but I hardly ever went! I love the sounds of water too. Ocean waves, water falls, etc. You should go, you deserve it!

Attic Clutter said...

Oh Louise
I feel for ya PAPA not dad
wow your dad sure did die young !!sad..(:( my was 74 gone since 97'
Love the vacation get away idea YES would love to be on a white sandy beach wiggling my toes in it (:) LOL
hugs,Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails