Monday, June 16, 2014

Well.....If I Can't Take a Vacation.....

Hi there everyone. How is your day going??? As my title says....."if I can't take a vacation" real soon, I guess I will just change my "Blog Look." I heard a long time ago that when a woman starts moving the furniture around in the house....she is in need of a vacation. Could that be the same for changing colors and pictures on my blog??? Well, I feel a bit better, this background looks very summery, doesn't it?? The other background was nice, but seemed to depress me for some reason...maybe cause it was so dark. This should help for awhile.
 
 Here's a few more pictures of some beaches.....not sure I used this one in the previous blog...but that is okay....it still looks fun down there and I would like to float around in that blue, blue water, sinking my toes in the sand.
Another shot of a far away beach....wouldn't it be nice to put your toes in that sandy beach??? Or just sit in the water and take a nap....dream, dream, dream!!!!

Well, time to close, I need to finish planting my tomato plants and get going on staining my front porch....see how far I get on that today. Staining the porch may just be an "all summer job" for me, a little bit at a time, geez, don't want to over do it!!!

Have a great day and keep looking up!!!! Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

Biz said...

Love the new blog look! And I love all these vacation pictures - maybe one day! :D

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hi Louise, Wow...now those are REAL beaches!! Beautiful pics...and I soooo enjoyed my vacation. Don't overdo working on that porch...just think how good it's gonna look when you're finished! Blessings~~Roxie

NanaDiana said...

Oh, Louise - I am so ready for a vacation. It has been a long time since we really got away and relaxed somewhere. The ocean is always my first choice. Blessings- xo Diana

Patricia said...

We're off to see the ocean next week to visit with all of our grandkids while they are camping. We're staying in a hotel. (smile) Get to see our Gwendolyn who lives down in Los Angeles. I'm excited for that little trip. It's nice that the ocean is just three hours away to the west and that we get to go at least a couple times a year. Love that. I hope you do get to go in July or August. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails