Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Part 2 ~ Hi-lites of July 4th

Hi everyone, so as promised I have blogged about Part 2 of our July weekend. We washed and stained the front porch....oh it sure does look nice. Why did I take so long to do it???
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I thought just for the heck of it, I would try up-loading a picture to see if BlogSpot would let me and would you look at this, a picture....WOW OH WOW!!! It's a bit too large for this blog...but hey...not complaining, lest I FINALLY can up load a picture!!!!! HOORAY!!!!



I am SHOCKED BEYOND EXCITEMENT!!!! Well, I believe I have two blogs now, if you would like to go to my wordpress blog for the whole story about washing and staining the front porch. In the picture above you can see the "after" the wash and staining of the floor. Oh my goodness I just can't get over it. Okay now that I am up and off the floor....lol here is my link to cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com so you can see "the rest of the story"
Have a great day and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

Susie said...

Louise, I love this big picture....let's us see your nice porch floor. Very nice. I hope you are getting to enjoy some of this great summer. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

Susie said...

Louise, I love this big picture....let's us see your nice porch floor. Very nice. I hope you are getting to enjoy some of this great summer. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

Patricia said...

Wonderful. It looks really nice. That's quite an accomplishment. Yeah, I bet you admire the porch every time you see it. Way to go!!!

The begonia blossom colors are beautiful. Looks good.

Attic Clutter said...

HA oh 2 blogs ..
I love the big pic ..the deck is so clean !!
Normal days..well ha.. it is a blessing when they are calm huh?
hugs,Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails