Monday, July 28, 2014

Water Fountains

Hi there everyone. Hope your day was special. Sitting here watching the Bachelorette as I write this blog.... eh...can't just watch, need to be doing something. So tonight I shall blog about my water fountains. Which I did mention I would do this last week when I did the Water Fall blog. So here we go.
This is my fountain in the back yard....as you can see there is lots of water in it....that's from a few big storms we had. The goose moved from the left side.........
To the right side....I can see him better from the kitchen window, when I look out every day to see how things are growing.
So here is my little water fountain on the front porch. I have it on right now.....and can even hear the fountain from in the house. So relaxing to listen to water trickling in the fountain. And relaxing too, just sitting on the front porch, watching the day pass by.
I have actually seen people walk by my house, as I am walking  Kylie across the street. The people stop in front of my house and look at the porch, trying to figure out where the water sound is coming from. Or maybe they are looking at my flowers too.

OMG looks like Andi is going with Josh. What a shocker. That's good though, I guess I didn't like the shifty eyes of Nick, he couldn't look her in the eyes and was always looking away. I wish Andi had picked Farmer Chris....now I would have liked him....but it looks like he might be the next Bachelor....oh yeah...now that will be a show not to miss!!!! I wonder if that girl from Toronto will end up on the show....now that would be a twist. Farmer Chris could get to know her that way.

It all shall be interesting.....as the world turns. I guess we are all looking for that "forever love" sometimes it can be very elusive and can never be found.

Well, you all have a great day and keep looking up. If you want to see what I am talking about on my other blog...here is the address:cards4ubylouise.wordpress.com  Cheers ~ Louise

3 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

I love your fountains, front and back. My neighbor has one out in front and sometimes if I sit on the front porch I can hear the water. It took me a while to figure out what it was! I'm glad she picked Josh too, but would have liked to see her with Chris. He seems so sincere and I loved his family. I hope he is the next bachelor. Arie is in a place where he can meet lots of eligible women. We'll see what happens. Enjoy your fountains.

Attic Clutter said...

Hi Louise(:)
love the fountain(:)
thanks on my manny
the Bachelor oh yes it was something else
the loser got back at her...
hummmm
I was hoping she'd have picked him
he was darling an seemed so sweet
but the revenge thing...... is a scary thing
hugs,patty

Attic Clutter said...

ha...love the show..but hubby thinks it stinks.I didn't like her very well
thanks on my manny Louise(:)
hope your weekend is fun..
hugs,Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails