Friday, February 13, 2015

Love is in the Air....

Hi everyone.....just a short little post for tonight. No, I did not buy bacon for our breakfast tomorrow....sure does sound good though.

I think I will go to the butcher tomorrow and buy a rib-eye steak shaped in a heart....so JP and I will celebrate Valentines....stuffing our mouths with a good piece of meat. Tonight for dinner, he is having fish and mashed potatoes and "Italian Mystery Soup" I shall have to write down the recipe and pass it along to you my readers. But, first I must see how JP likes the soup....if it passes the grade....I will post it. Perhaps I need to write the recipe down before I forget.

I bought JP a BIG can of beans for Valentines....it's what he wanted, maybe I will wrap the can up and tape a valentine card to it and have it sitting on the table tonight for him to open. Such a nice gift...hahahahaha!!!!

Well, time to close, have to go get my new printer set up so I can make some labels tonight. Have a good evening. Oh and thank you Brenda for the lovely Valentine's Card. I shall post it here tomorrow. Cheers ~ Louise

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

LOL at the can of beans, Louise! Maybe you should get him a package of BEANO to go with it...or GasX.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. MyHero is picking up a pizza...something I rarely eat. xo Diana

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Diana....Pizza sounds good too, was it a heart shaped pizza??? Yes, he liked his beans...lol...I would be the one that needs the GasX!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails