Sunday, October 25, 2015

Well....wha'du-ya know??????

Hi there everyone.....well....wha'du-ya know???? Came home from church, went on the computer and WOW!!! I had a transaction from Etsy!!! Yay that made my day. It has been awhile since something last sold. Now I just have to wait to see if the transaction goes through and it was not a fluke. I tried emailing the lady and her email failed and did not go through. So I convoed her through Etsy....shall see if she answers. I can tell I am her first seller that she is dealing with. I hate the thought that this could be a scam or something. I just won't send the item till I know the transaction goes straight into my account. Guess I should be a little bit more trusting, but I am not.
Yep.....Monday is upon us again.....GRRRRRRR!!!!!! We have a Net Health nurse coming tomorrow, she is going to check out our meds, do blood pressure checks, blood sugar, check my feet and ask questions, listen to our hearts and what ever else. I guess she will want to know about the tests and operations I had this year too. Oh and talk me into a mammogram....next year thank you after I pay for these past medical bills. Least now, she can't tell me to have a colonoscopy, cause I had that one already.

Tuesday, I have to take my computer in for a check up, it's been over a year since this computer was checked out as it seems a little sluggish on some programs. But on other programs, she works fine. Also, I will have Windows 10 installed professionally. It seems I have to check with HP to see if the settings are okay to install 10....sounded too confusing to me, so I decided to take it in. I possibly will have the Office program installed for $150 and MAYBE the Adobe program too.....not sure as yet. So if you don't see me for a few days, that is why. We are getting an up-grade.
So, here is another funny dog "Monday Morning" picture.....aren't they funny???? Maybe this is what I will look like on Tuesday though. Who knows.
I saw this doggie picture a few months ago....thought he was a cutie....I love fries, I think that is my excuse too...exercise is just too hard, I would rather a few extra fries. I have lost some weight, 40 lbs since last year this time. I do feel better and would like to lose another 10 lbs. But since my Hernia operation, I have noticed a few lbs creeping back on the scale......oh-oh....I better say STOP LOUISE!!!!

But I enjoy my cooking way too, too much....last night I made a roast in the oven with baked potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Oh my, it was delicious. I had marinated the roast for about 30 minutes then sliced some mushrooms and sat the roast on the mushrooms, then covered the roast with tin foil and set the oven at 500 degrees and baked the roast for 10 minutes then turned the oven off and let the roast sit in the oven for 1 hour. After an hour I took it out and OH MY was that meat tender and still pink on the inside, delicious roast!!! Yes, that is the way I shall cook my beef roast from now on....perfecto!!!!

Next Sunday, after church I will be going to a Stampin'Up Camp....can hardly wait. I ordered a stamp set already and got 15% off on the set if I ordered it before the 23rd....so that was a good deal. The stamp set will help me make my Christmas Cards this year, which will be very simple.

Well time to close here.....I was going to make this a short post....but I guess it did not make it into the "short" category, did it??

Have a great week and keep looking up. Cheers ~ Louise

4 comments:

Biz said...

I hope the Etsy transaction goes through too - fingers crossed!

I may commission you to make my Christmas cards this year - all snowmen of course! I'll "talk" to you through "Etsy." I've got money burning in my Paypal account - my blog doesn't make all that much money, but it gets deposited in my paypal account, and then I forget it's there!

Happy Monday!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Biz....Oh neat....I will start looking at ideas for cards with snowmen, that will be fun.

Brenda in IN said...

Thank you, Louise for your support during this hard time with hubby. It means a lot to me. Hope your computer gets updated and fast. I would be lost without mine. I love those dog pictures. They are a hoot.

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi Brenda.....hard times for you and hubby. My dog was sick this week and not acting herself....it crossed my mind a lot, what if we had to put her down....I just could not do it. I am sure it is hard to see your husband where he is at. And probably hard for him too. Windows 10 is different, still trying to find my favorite programs and now I find I cannot download pictures from camera to computer the way I used to....have to go through different hoops...uge!! Oh and I can't comment on some blogs again and have to go anonymous, like yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails